Laser four-color imprint your name, company logo or other graphics directly on PZ binders, boxes, cases or portfolios. Recent advances in digital technology have made it possible for us to offer both laser engraving and color imprint branding services at a reasonable cost, even for small quantities and with very fast turnaround. Call gdfw for pricing on 50+ quantity orders.
Using a digital flatbed UV printer, logos, names, or other art , including halftones and photographs can be imprinted on Machina, Vista, Bamboo, Tera, Varenna, Lumen, Flexx, Frost books as well as Camden / Machina and Olema boxes.
Ships within 3 days of proof approval.
Laser imprint artwork requirements and how to submit your artwork
- We accept vector art files created in Illustrator (.eps, .pdf) or 300dpi minimum Photoshop image files (.tiff, .psd)
- Type must be converted to outlines (vector art)
- Artwork must be sized at 100%, the exact size to be imprinted
- Artwork should be in CMYK
- If artwork uses only white ink, it should be set as 100% black
- If artwork uses colors and white ink, set all white areas to 1% cyan
- Include with your email the following:
- Name , phone number, and email address
- Our name (graphicsdfw) as your Dealer
- The product you purchased – item number is sufficient
- Imprinting method you selected – Imprinting
- Orientation and location where the artwork is to be placed
Upon receipt of your artwork we will submit a gdfw Purchase Order to Pina Zangaro who will then generate a proof for your approval – this is your last chance to make sure your name is spelled correctly – this will confirm your order which will then go to production upon receipt of your approval.