Etch your name, company logo or other graphics directly on PZ binders, boxes, cases or portfolios with custom laser etching. Recent advances in digital technology have made it possible for us to offer both laser engraving and color imprint branding services at a reasonable cost, even for small quantities and with very fast turnaround. Call for pricing on 50+ quantity orders.
Laser Engraving produces a distinctive, fine sandblasted etching in the surface of any suitable product including Bamboo, Terra, Vista, Machina, Frost, Rossano binders and portfolios, as well as all Camden and Olema boxes.
Ships within 3 days of proof approval.
Laser engraving artwork requirements and how to submit your artwork
- We accept vector art files created in Illustrator (.eps, .pdf) or 300dpi minimum Photoshop image files (.tiff, .psd) set to 100% black
- Type must be converted to outlines (vector art)
- Non-vector image files (.tiff, .psd) must be submitted at a minimum of 300dpi
- Artwork must be sized at 100%, the exact size to be etched
- Artwork must be set to 100% black. Only black will be etched.
- Set all line weights to .5 or greater – Note that the Bamboo grain will absorb fine detail
- Include with your email the following:
- Name , phone number, and email address
- Our name (graphicsdfw) as your Dealer
- The product you purchased – item number is sufficient
- Imprinting method you selected – Etching
- Orientation and location where the artwork is to be placed
Upon receipt of your artwork we will submit a gdfw Purchase Order to Pina Zangaro who will then generate a proof for your approval – this is your last chance to make sure your name is spelled correctly – this will confirm your order which will then go to production upon receipt of your approval.