Trace Rolls – gdfw first introduced and stocked 6″ rolls in 2003
Excellent for rough concept drawings or it can be used to overlay a drawing
to develop a detail without changing the base drawing thereby allowing multiple
alternative details to be explored.
Trace accepts pencil, ink, charcoal, and felt tip marker without ‘bleed’ through.
- White – 8# transparent paper most commonly used for capturing
preliminary design concepts.
- Buff / Cream – 7# slightly tinted transparent paper used to differentiate
the overlay drawing from the base drawing.
- Canary – 7# bright yellow yet highly transparent often used to render a
white structure with a white color pencil or for its distinctive appearance.
Adhesive Back White Board from 3M
The new ‘trace’ – for a collaborative solving problem tool the 3M adhesive back
panel rolls out and adheres to transform any flat surface into a write-on/wipe-off
surface up to 4 ft x 8 ft
Easel Pads – with and without self stick back – also Static Cling
- Full 27” x 34″ easel pad perforated for tear-out of 15 lb.sheets – 50 shs – 2 per carton
- Self-stick 25″ x 30″ easel pad with 50 sheets of 15 lb. paper – 2 per carton
- Static Cling wipe off poly sheets in a 27″ x 34″ pad – rolls up for easy transport – 35 sheets